All UT students, faculty, staff and affiliates have been invited to attend the TN Governor’s Innovation Conference (GIC) on April 26-27, 2012, at the Downtown Sheraton in Nashville. Governor Bill Haslam and the State of Tennessee will host leaders from across the nation representing business, private capital and world-class research institutions to explore the latest in Innovation, entrepreneurship and venture capital investment that drives our economy.
Top companies, venture capitalists, angel investors, entrepreneurs, and inventors will gather for 2 days of high-level thought leadership discussions with top speakers from across the US. It will be a tremendous networking opportunity and showcase the latest developments from various industry sectors.
- Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam
- Tennessee ECD Commissioner Bill Hagerty
- Zubeen Shroff, Partner, Galen Partners
- Mohamad Makhzoumi, Partner, New Enterprise Associates
- Deborah Wince-Smith, CEO, Council on Competitiveness
- Barry Johnson, Executive Director, Select USA, U.S. Dept. of Commerce
- Donna Harris, COO, Startup America
- Doug Hurst, Partner, America’s Growth Capital
- Mark Swenson, VP, Nissan And many more!
The GIC is an opportunity to engage in meaningful conversations with business leaders and nationally renowned experts as we explore the best emerging opportunities to improve the quality of people’s lives, deliver the greatest value for customers and shareholders, and create sustainable jobs.
The normal price for GIC’s two-day conference is just $150, but ALL UT faculty, staff, students, and affiliates can attend for a discounted price of $100 (use code GIC100 when registering and click “apply discount” next to the appropriate box on the registration form). Seating is limited, so sign up today at www.tntechnology.org/conference<http://www.tntechnology.org/conference>.