This is a free event to get your business online, sponsored by Google and The Entrepreneurship Center in Nashville on Thursday, August 16. Space is limited and registration is required. Go to www.Tennesseegetonline.com/register to reserve your spot .
Location: 120 3rd Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37201
Tennessee Get Your Business Online - a new program from Google – is an easy, free, and fast way to get your business online.
If you don’t have a website or Google business listing, you’ll find everything you need to get started – web professionals at your side every step of the way. They will also provide the computers or a plug-in for your own laptop.
If your business is already online, you’ll find tools and resources to help your business succeed online.
At this events you can:
- Get a free website and business listing
- Get 1:1 advice and tips
- Learn more about online marketing
- Network with your fellow small business owners
Jump start your online presence (2.5 hours)
Grow your business online (1 hour)
- Learn the basics of how other people find your business online, with methods like search engine optimization (SEO), web analytics and more.
- Run your business more efficiently with online tools, including applications for improving collaboration and communication
Build your free website (1.5 hours)
- Learn the steps required to create and publish a website for your business using Intuit Sitebuilder.
- Set up your free website account
- Register a domain name (your “address” on the web)
- Select a website template and learn how to customize it
Publish your website