As an Entrepreneurship LLC member, you will live in Hess Hall, a recently renovated residence hall located in the heart of campus. Social events, recreational activities, and cultural and educational programming will be planned throughout the year, allowing ample opportunity to meet students with similar interests and share in the excitement of being a Tennessee Volunteer. We invite you to join us and take part in this interdisciplinary
community that encourages students from all majors at the University of Tennessee to engage with each other. Teams build successful businesses and the Entrepreneurship LLC provides the opportunity to make connections and build teams that last a lifetime.
Requirements to Participate
The Entrepreneurship LLC is sponsored by the College of Business Administration and is open to any first-year student at the University Tennessee. As a member of the Entrepreneurship Living and Learning Community, you agree to the following:
- Live in Hess Hall on the Entrepreneurship floor.
- Enroll in Business Administration 103: Learning Community Seminar (1
hour) during the fall and spring semesters.
- Participate in a kick-off event for the community.
- Actively engage in community activities and enrichment opportunities
throughout the year.
- Treat community members, instructors, and staff with respect and
civility both inside and outside of the classroom.