There are several business incubation facilities in the East Tennessee region. The facilities are unique in that they provide much more than office space at subsidized rates – they provide access to a bundle of services designed to improve the success rate of start-up businesses:
- UT Technology Business Center: for technology-enabled companies that are either based on UT-technology, affiliated with UT researchers, or started by UT students
- Tech 20/20: for high-growth, technology-enabled companies
- Fairview Technology Center: for high-growth, technology-enabled companies
- Halcyon: for companies working with Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Coming soon: a business incubator in Campbell County. Read more here.