Our partners are essential in helping us develop and grow an entrepreneurial culture at the university, in the region, and in the state. We extend a big “THANK YOU” to our donors, partners, and participants who help bring the entrepreneurial spirit alive in our region and state!
Thanks to some of our donors:
- The Anderson Family, for dedication and support to developing our entrepreneurs.
- John Boll, for contributions to the Anderson Center physical space and the annual Undergraduate Business Plan Competition
- Randy Boyd, for passion and support to help launch our student-based businesses
Thanks to our stategic partners:
- UT Federal Credit Union, financial sponsor of Vol Court
- Tech 20/20 Center for Entrepreneurial Growth, for mentoring UT’s technology-based businesses
- UT Research Foundation, for allowing our students to access UT technologies to start businesses
And many thanks to all of the members of our community that come in to speak at our classes, mentor our students, judge at our competitions, and provide jobs to our graduates!
Do you have the desire to investigate some of our regional businesses and potentially become an investor? If so, then consider investing in the companies being mentored by the East Tennessee Regional Accelerator Coalition (ETRAC).
Do you want to help?
Click here to find out other ways to engage with us!